Download Colors CG750 stock ROM from here stock ROM, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there. It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices. The ROM includes basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more. Once you’ve copied the ROM and GApps files to your phone’s internal memory, it’s time to boot into TWRP to flash the files. If you’re not familiar with booting into recovery mode on your phone, we have a guide telling you how to boot into recovery on your phone so you can follow that to boot into TWRP. Once you’re in TWRP, there are a few things you need to do before installing the ROM which we’ll go over in the next step.
Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update. Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality.
- But if you are able to use the phone without these features, then you have the opportunity to try this ROM that may be stable and without any other errors.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press volume up or volume down button at the same time.
- Installation progress can be tracked in the notification area (bell in the upper right corner)7.
- To avoid messing up your device, or turning it into a brick.
- The ultimate method for getting your phone back to stock is to flash a factory image.
- During that time, you can use this below manual method.
Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone. Once you’ve found the ROM you want to install, download the ZIP file either on your computer or on your phone. Since you will need to data wipe your phone in some of the later steps, it’s advisable to do the file transfer later on, after the data wipe.
The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. New Camera features– Various menus, modes, and filters have added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and improved night mode. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer. Flashing under unlocked bootloaders are almost always easy and safe, but of course with the price of warranty void. Anyway, the recent devices are going to get the Android 10 update from their OEM. It is just the legacy devices which are left out of the latest Android 10 update.